www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A List of Gripes

Virginia Beach Dispatch/Virginia Beach Base
===============================
  • 2502 (Jerry): WHY THE HELL DID HRT ASK HIM TO COME IN ON HIS VACATION!?
  • 2581 (Mona): She is on time at TCC, yet no one will wait (Especially 2982)
  • 2941 (Moyera): On the Inbound 26 trip (Heading to Lillian Vernon), she doesn't serve Lynnhaven Mall
  • 2982 (George): He'll always leave before he is scheduled and gets furious when he is held up for any reason
Norfolk Dispatch/Norfolk Base
======================
  • As always, Why is there no service to the Airport? *
  • Why is Baker (Rt. 33 due @ TCC @ 9:45 AM) always given his bus late?
System Wide
=========
  • Why can't I get around on evenings/Sundays? *

* These questions are to be answered by the respective City Councils. "I need a car" is NOT a valid answer.

No comments: