www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Friday, February 8, 2008

Route 47 (GEN BOOTH)

Is there a reason the 47 is consistently late coming from the garage for the 9:48 and 10:48 AM trips? Also, is there a reason it's signed "47 68TH/ATLANTIC VIA GENERAL BOOTH BL" (emphasis mine)? Last I checked, Route 47 was HIGH STREET running between CHURCHLAND and DOWNTOWN PORTSMOUTH.

How hard is it to correct the new code so that it reads Route 33? People are missing their bus because of this! Sometimes, when it is signed 47, I will LIE and say something to the effect of, "Catch the 47. The sign's broken."

HRT: There is NO excuse for this. Ditto for the 111 going to Thomas Nelson Community College (it's really the 110 and it is the same type of glitch).

No comments: