www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Candidate Endorsements

I am now ready to release my endorsements for 2008. This is the first such entry for my blog.

  • President: Barak Obama
In a nutshell, John McCain does not support fixed rail transit (light rail, The Tide being an example)
  • Senator: Former Governor Mark Warner
There were some tough times when Warner was elected governor. Due to the mess Governor Jim Gilmore left us in, some major decisions had to be made.
  • Virginia Beach Mayor: Scott Taylor
Watch the video blog he & I did together. Enough said.

Riding the HRT Buses

No comments: