www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Friday, January 9, 2009

Brambleton Station Construction: Brambleton Ave detours


Be advised that due to construction of The Tide, Brambleton Ave will be shut down at the I-264 overpass. Routes 13 and 18 will be on detour (Route 9 is UNAFFECTED). Passengers needing to head to Ballentine Blvd south of Corprew Ave or any part of Kimball Terrace MUST USE ROUTE 13. Here is a map of the detour:


View Larger Map

KEY
BLUE is Route 13
RED is Route 18

2 comments:

Avenging Archangel said...

Check the video: I can't get it to work.

Michael Ragsdale said...

Russell has the same problem on his blog and goHRT.com/RideTheTide.com have the same problem too. It's not me.

Who at HRT would be responsible for video feeds? Why not use the HRT YouTube channel?