www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Sunday, June 3, 2007

County & Court

This should be moved to High & Water. The buses are scheduled to meet on the hour and 1/2 past the hour. The Ferry is at High Street Landing on the hour and 1/2 past. There is a plenty long curb space for everyone to meet on Water Street.

Speaking of Ferries, it should honor and should make Transfers.

For Routes 44 and 45: No service to Norfolk when the tunnel's closed (the 44 would run from High & FL to Chesapeake Square and the 45 would run from High & Water to Victory Crossing). Either transfer to the other bus or to the Ferry

No comments: