www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, August 2, 2007

HRT Bus Book

I am now working on We Go There Too which, when completed, will be a schedule book of HRT routes and information. HRT, if you are reading this blog, then I welcome your assistance. To see an example of what I had in mind, refer to Get Ready to Ride Transit Guide which is the schedule book of Sound Transit (where I used to live).

Yes, I did see the old booklet HRT used to produce, but it's not enough. When completed, I will be releasing my book under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license.

No comments: