www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Trolley Base

So the question is: when will Trolley Base routes "officially" honor my 30-Day Pass?

Here's how the Puget Pass works (this is the bus pass from Washington state):
  • In my case, I selected the pass worth $1.50 in bus fare
  • If I boarded a bus that cost $1.00, simply show the pass to the driver
  • If I boarded a bus that cost $1.50, simply show the pass to the driver
  • If I boarded a bus that cost $2.00, simply show the pass to the driver, insert $0.50 into the farebox, and ask for a transfer which will be punched to show that I paid the upgraded fare
When I show my pass to the driver, they hit a button on the farebox in acknowledgment (an example being when HRT drivers hit the "A" key when a passenger requests a Transfer)

No comments: