www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Kirn Tide Station

I had a dream where I needed to do research. I was at the JANAF branch library and they sent me to Kirn. So, I hopped onto the #15 to the Military Hwy Tide station and boarded a train into Downtown. I hopped off of the train at the Kirn Library/MacArthur Station and boarded an escalator to the "Library Lobby". I entered the newly reconstructed Kirn Memorial Library and took an elevator to the next floor up (Library Floor 2) and went into the computer lab and did my school project.

Norfolk and HRT, if you are reading this: take heed. Don't simply replace the Kirn Library with a Tide Station. Rebuild the library above the station. The building would also function as a shelter for Tide patrons waiting for their trains during foul weather.

No comments: