www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Night Service on Granby St - NOT!

Looking at the newly printed as well as online schedule for Route 1 Granby St, it shows service to Pleasure House until 1:33 AM (but no return service after 6:45 PM). Go figure, it's a glitch.

1 comment:

Busmeister said...

Good catch! I checked the big book that the supervisors and Staff 41 use, and the new Route #1 schedules are wrong. The times should be moved one column to the left.

I am embarrassed that NOBODY caught that error, I can't imagine how many people had to proofread it before it was published.

Have fun,

Ed