www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Friday, December 12, 2008

VBTA: So, no one rides the buses?

So, no one rides the Bus?
So VBTA, no one rides buses? Try telling that to the people sitting on this fully loaded #194. By the way: it's a 60-foot bus and ALL seats are taken with a couple of standees.

This picture was taken during an off-peak trip at Sea-Tac Airport after loading. After leaving the Airport, the bus proceeds non-stop to Downtown Seattle and runs every 15 minutes, yet it is still a fully-loaded bus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The VBTA has not stated that no one rides buses - especially in Seattle.

The VBTA is the VIRGINIA BEACH Taxpayer's Alliance, not the Seattle Taxpayer's allinace.

This attempt by Henry Ryto to defame the VBTA is silly and misleading.