www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Route 15

This message is to the Street Supervisor who gave Route 15 (the 2:15 PM bus at the Naval Exchange on December 1st) Greenbrier Mall permission to dead-head to Military Circle:


You do realize that on Saturdays that Route 15 runs every TWO HOURS. You left passengers at Wards Corner and Evelyn Butts & J as well as all intermediate stops having to wait for 90 MINUTES. You have NO AUTHORITY to have these people be that late to work. I understand that the previous driver reported a 10-34, but that is no excuse to dead-head when the bus is every 2 hours, but what really needed to be done was to 10-33 even though the bus was 10-30 by 30 minutes

While I'm thinking about it, the new MAX better have bike racks.

Yes, I am VERY 10-13 right now.

No comments: