www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Tide Groundbreaking

Need transportation to Harbor Park? Route 17 (The NET) will run to Harbor Park from 10 AM to 4 PM. Basically, "Saturday Game Day" route.

Email I received:

Hi Michael,

Just wanted to let you know that the Route #17 (The NET) will be running to Harbor Park on Saturday for the Groundbreaking event from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. We will run the Saturday route as we always do, but will deviate to Harbor Park for this event.

Thanks!

Marie Arnt


From: Michael Ragsdale
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:23 PM
To: Marie Arnt
Subject: Transportation to the Groundbreaking

Is the #17 (NET Bus) going to run its Saturday (Game Day) route to provide bus service to/from Harbor Park on Saturday, December 8th for the Tide Groundbreaking? I would like to be able to attend but walking from St. Paul’s Blvd is too far. Also, when the event ends at 3, I will be having to break my neck trying to catch the #6 or #13 leaving Charlotte at 3:15 or 3:20 respectively. This is why I hope the NET bus will run to Harbor Park. It normally only goes to Harbor Park on weekends when there’s a Tides game going on.

Michael Ragsdale

No comments: