www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

TDCHR Meeting, July 25th

Here's the news

THE MAX:
  • This is from Michael Townes himself (not a direct quote, but you get the idea): "By law, I only have to offer discounts on the local buses". Henry, you say you have a plan?
  • Route 967 needs to be bidirectional. See Commission Packet near the end. What used to be a 60 minute commute from Hampton to Chesapeake Square is now a mismash of buses: 961-->45-->44 (that takes forever too in comparison to the old 61)

HRT Bus Terminals Projects:
  • Military Circle is Canceled due to lack of funding. Not sure who's in charge, but if that's the case, the sidewalk needs to be extended so that it can fit more than 2 buses
  • Victory Crossing/TCC-Portsmouth Relocation Terminal will proceed as planned

No comments: