www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bus Ride with Scott Taylor

In an Ideas for HRT exclusive, I will be riding the bus on Monday (Labor Day) with Virginia Beach mayoral candidate Scott Taylor. This will be your chance to ask questions and his chance to learn what needs to be done. We will be departing TCC at 9:45 AM and will figure out where to go from there. Anyone with ideas?

Remember: Monday is a Saturday Schedule. In Virginia Beach, this means:
  • There is NO service on Route 25
  • Route 20 is every 30 minutes between Cedar Grove and Pembroke. Points west are every hour
  • Service between 19th & Pacific and 68th & Atlantic is every 30 minutes, alternating between the 20 and 33
  • There is NO 967 MAX service
  • There is NO 19 or 22 NOB Express
  • Route 15 runs every 60 minutes, alternating every 120 minutes between Robert Hall and Greenbrier Mall

No comments: