www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Day Pass: Another Cedar Grove?

HRT needs to swing into action and start explaining the new pass structure. Passengers are aware that something's happening in October. They are aware there will be no more Transfers. They are having a hard time grasping the Day Pass concept and some are seriously looking at getting a car.

Even drivers are misinforming since they don't have all the details. I've been having to step in (drivers know me and will have passengers talk to me when they're unsure) and clarifying, but even I don't know everything.

What is the Go card? How does it work? What's the Go + MAX plan (for example, now: 30 Day + $1.50 = MAX fare)?

What's the plan for ODU students who want to ride The MAX? ODU Card + $1.50 isn't a good end-all-be-all. There should be an ODU MAX card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering how the ODU card worked on the MAX (since, y'know, there's no sign or info on a website about it). Thanks for letting me know.