www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bus Books and System Maps

HRT should resume the “Bus Service” booklet that contains all of the schedules and information in one place. If it is too expensive you can sell advertising to offset the cost. If it is too much work to update the booklet every six months, let me know and I will type it up for you.

While you are at it you should update the “System Map” and post it in every new bus shelter. Maybe even publish it in the Virginian-Pilot. There is no better way to illustrate your slogan, “Yeah, we go there.” Let us see how we can go from Downtown Norfolk to Chesapeake, Hampton, or even Newport News.

-Busmeister

No comments: