www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Granby Street

I've started work on the NEW Route 1 Granby. My schedule will be as follows:
  • New Service Interval Weekdays - Times relative to Charlotte St
    • 30 minutes from 5 AM until 5:30 AM
    • 15 minutes from 5:30 AM until 8 PM
    • 30 minutes from 8 PM until 11 PM
    • 60 minutes from 11 PM until 1 AM
  • New Service Interval Weekends - Times relative to Charlotte St
    • 30 minutes from 5 AM until 10 PM
    • 60 minutes from 10 PM until 1 AM
  • Route
    • My version of Granby Street would run between Monticello & Charlotte to Ocean View Station. For service down Ocean View Ave, transfer to Route 7 at Ocean View Station. Route 7 will run every 30 minutes from O.V. Station to Pleasure House. The 36 will go down to TCC

No comments: