www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Welcome to HRT Ideas

This is my little spot where I will publish updates for my HRT Ideas. Hampton Roads Transit riders, this is your chance to suggest ideas since we all know that they won't take ideas

Look to my website, www.kmmr.org/hrt to see what I'm having in mind so far.

This blog is not created by, nor is it endorsed by, Hampton Roads Transit
=============================================
Your Two Authors:
  • Michael: I am a regular and proudly boast (for Southside routes), that I know the system better than Customer Service. I find this embarrassing.
  • Busmeister: I am an operator with HRT and recently retired from the Navy where I held many positions, including Public Affairs staff writer for three years.

No comments: