www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The House of No

Time to clean House. Apparently they think things should be handed on a silver platter free of charge. No one likes tax increases, but something needs to be done and I support Governor Kaine's plan. I would tweak it to include transit funding for Hampton Roads (Northern Virginia is getting funding for Metro and VRE in the plan). Howell, time for you to go. I've personally had enough of your nonsense.

Something tells me you're going to go down as the person who doesn't give a crap about congestion anywhere in the Commonwealth. Try riding the #61 leaving Wards Corner at 4:38 PM or 5:38 PM any weekday and tell riders that you don't want to pay for these projects. Don't be surprised if there's several angry passengers

No comments: