www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The MAX Schedules are here

They're finally here: MAX Schedules are now available on goHRT.com

Look for a complete review Monday evening as, assuming I can get up, I will be at Cedar Grove around 5 AM. Couple of thoughts:
  • Is there any way the 961 leaving Evelyn Butts &J at 5:35 AM wait just 10 minutes so passengers coming from the lineup at 5:45 ride it? at 5:15 AM, all you have are the inbound 3 and outbound 15 (the first inbound 8 starts this trip @ Evelyn)
  • The 12 needs to serve Indian River Park & Ride like it does for the 22 during 967 hours
  • The 960 needs to run a tad bit later. Maybe 9:30 PM from Cedar Grove and 9 PM from 19th & Pacific?
  • The 961 should have one more trip from the Southside heading to Hampton & Newport News

No comments: