www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Monday, September 8, 2008

Route Suggestion: TCC to Pembroke via Rosemont/Bonney

This was thrown at me by one of the Trolley Base drivers: TCC to Pembroke via Rosemont Road. The suggestion was:

Head on up Rosemont like present day 26.
LEFT onto Bonney
RIGHT onto Kentucky
LEFT onto VB Blvd
ENTER Pembroke East

This might be a nice little neighborhood bus. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Avenging Archangel said...

Makes more sense going out Bonney to Independence. Kentucky - Constitution would duplicate the 20.

Ultimately, once Constitution is punched through to Bonney, shoot straight up Constitution to Pembroke East from Bonney.