www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Simplify Your Ride, Starting Monday, October 6th


Go Pass from Hampton Roads Transit on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Avenging Archangel said...

Today I was at the Hampton Transportation Center helping publicize the changes. Happy to note that most passengers coming through already knew.

The humorous part of the day was getting to HQ at Victoria Blvd. and walking in on the latter portion of a meeting explaining the changes to administrartive personnel. Those employees only occassionally ride the buses themselves, and I straightened them out on a couple things they didn't know.

Finally, who's the woman in the video? A professional actress/ I've never seen her at HRT. HRT has a few bus drivers who are at least as attractive and could make better sense of fare policy.