www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sound Transit Website Back Up

The Sound Transit website is back up. Still no press release as to what actually happened (I expect one by the workweek at least since they do owe an explanation). I think I might have been the only one covering this (could someone correct me).

I know what happened to the site, but there will be the average ID-TEN-T who doesn't get it I'm sure and will need an ST explanation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.seattletransitblog.com for the full story. See "Chris Van Dyk screwed up"

Michael Ragsdale said...

Interesting read...thanks :)