www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cussed out on Route 32

The 3 PM 33 broke down so I started making my way to 19th & Pacific to catch a 20. I noticed a 32 preparing to make a left onto US-58/Laskin so I made a mad dash to catch it.

I inserted my 30-Day Pass into the farebox and when the box complained ("reject"), the driver asked to see it. "We don't take those passes."

"This is an HRT bus and an HRT pass. Is there a problem?" I asked politely

"We don't take those God-damn passes!"

Be lucky I didn't 10-5 Trolley Base on the spot. Next time this occurs, I WILL 10-5 Trolley Base IMMEDIATELY and I will REFUSE to deboard the bus.

No comments: