www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

HRT System Map

It's here!! HRT has a work-in-progress System Map for both the Northside and Southside.

However, I consider both maps to be a work-in-progress (nearing completion). For example:
• Route 33 is a “Local”, not “Tour”
• There’s no Downtown Hampton insert map
• Route 25 is missing from the list of buses at TCC
• Route 121 (on the Newport News insert map) is shown heading towards the Monitor-Merrimack to Suffolk
• Route 61 is on the map (I assume it will be deleted when an update is posted)
• Service to Downtown Norfolk other than Routes 6, 8, 17, 45, 61, and 310 are shown (yes, I see the disclaimer)

There may be others; these are the ones I spotted on the first look.

No comments: