www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

VB Wave Shuttle Service

Click the images for larger versions. This is the VB Wave Shuttle Brochure HRT will be putting out for the VB Wave Shuttle. Note that the 31 and 32 are now called "Shuttles" instead of "Express" which makes much more sense. This weekend, I will be getting further information on the new Fare Structure which will allow complete portability between all the different bus services.

For example, inserting a VB Wave pass into a regular bus fare box and you'll be prompted for $0.50. Inserting a regular 30-Day card into a MAX bus will prompt you for $1.50. Inserting that same card will soon work on the VB Wave.

Look for a rollout of the new Hybrids Wednesday May 21st at 2 PM at 31st Street. I will be there.



Some notes reading this map (could someone hopefully give me correct information please)
  • Apparently, the 32 does NOT go into Lynnhaven Mall any more
  • Apparently, the 32 does NOT go into the Hilltop Shopping Centers any more
  • Apparently, the 31 does NOT go into Ocean Breeze any more
  • Apparently, the 31 does NOT go into either VA Aquarium building parking lots any more

2 comments:

Avenging Archangel said...

Having rode the 32 a number of times the past few years:

1. It goes into Lynnhaven Mall.

It's a circus when the 26, 29, and 32 all show up around the top of the hour.

2. The 32 goes into the shopping centers on the north side of Laskin Road on it's outbound leg.

Michael Ragsdale said...

Right. I'm just making a note of how this map looks compared to older maps.

According to a Trolley Base Driver: These new Gilligs CAN'T cross the wooden bridge at Ocean Breeze (I'm surprised that bridge hasn't been replaced) and thet they can't go into the Hilltop shopping centers.