www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

HRT's Worst Embarrassment

These beauties are taken in the the men's bathroom at the Hampton Transit Center. Please, allow me to take you on a little tour. Like every blog entry, click on a picture for the larger version.
Note the missing partition between toilets
Handicap stall. Note missing privacy door
The other stall. Again, note missing privacy door.
Last, but not least, your hand washing station

HRT: Do SOMETHING. Even cheap basic stuff like privacy doors for the stalls. The sad truth is that the Newport News Transit Center is no better. They are both equally as bad.

No comments: