www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Saturday, May 24, 2008

VB Wave Drivers, Honor my 30-Day Pass

(click for larger version)
According to data I've received from Hampton Roads Transit, VB Wave shuttles honor all regular bus passes, including the Seniors & Persons with Disabilities passes. This is ditto for the Ferry.

Any time a driver refuses to honor my pass, I will instruct them to contact (Trolley/18th St) Dispatch. I will have the Fare Study Structure - Validity Table ready to be presented (assuming my laptop is with me).

Any time a driver flips out, I will immediately contact the Dispatcher and inform them of the situation. I don't want to do this, but if I have to.

No comments: