www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

VB Wave Grand Opening

Well, they're here!!! Trolleys are (almost) History!!!!Mayor Meyera Oberndorf & VB City Councilman cut the ribbon
Route 30 Atlantic Ave
Podium
The new VB Wave logo, a surfer
About The Green Carpet

Since these are environmentally friendly buses, this is made-from-recycled carpet that is highly recyclable. Yes, green for environmentaly friendly.

1 comment:

Avenging Archangel said...

Check out the very bottom photo.

The person on the far right is Tamara Poulson, HRT's point Staff person for working with the User Citizen Advisory Committee (UCAC).