www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Monday, May 26, 2008

Ride the bus Downtown, Get Cool Stuff! (of course there's a catch)

To celebrate The Tide, Festevents and HRT have teamed up to award Bike, Bus and Boat Bucks to attendees who come by bike & boat. For more information, visit the Festevents website.

The only strange thing is that I don't see any mention about riding the bus Downtown. I guess I'll see what happens if I show up with my bike and a Transfer (yes, meaning I would have to pay cash fare). Where's the "bus bucks" part of it?

Overall, not a bad idea. Too bad buses only run at night in Norfolk, in Portsmouth on Route 45 only, and in Virginia Beach along Route 20 only.

No comments: