www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

2502 to Virginia Beach Base: 10-24

This morning, there was a 10-24 on Run 2502. The 10-2 was Princess Anne near Providence heading Outbound at around 10:35-10:40 AM. VB Base: Why didn't you send disinfectants and a mop & bucket? A replacement BUS (read: not a trolley) would've been nice. The hybrids, according to a trolley base operator, are ready to go (in that they have bike racks, fare boxes, and destination codes plugged in), so why not take one for a spin if there were no buses? This would be a great way for us passengers to gauge if we like them or not (though I've heard nothing but good things about them).

In case you're wondering: 10-24 means a passenger hurled on the bus (lost their lunch, er breakfast in this case)

No comments: