www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Norfolk Social Security Office

The sticking point for the new Social Security office was a traffic light. HRT would divert the 15 to the new office on Lake Herbert Dr if a traffic signal was built.

The good news: I was on the 15 this morning going from Wards Corner to Military Circle and such traffic light is being installed as I speak. HRT: As soon as the light is going, when will the 15 be rerouted?

1 comment:

Avenging Archangel said...

Reroute the 15 to the new office, and eliminate the deviation from Military Highway for the former office.