www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

City of Norfolk Apology

This morning, on the 36 leaving TCC at 10:45 AM, I noticed a small City of Norfolk apology explaining that:
  • Norfolk is paying for, and coordinating, construction inside of Cedar Grove to apparently accommodate a full blown transit center
  • Norfolk would like to add more bus stops downtown
  • Norfolk would like to run the 310 more often during peak hours
I only got a chance to glance at it, so I may not have covered everything, and I may have things misquoted. I am unable to find this notice on either the City of Norfolk website OR the HRT website.

Russell or Henry, if you come across this notice, please let me know so I can add/subtract/correct this post. It had a City of Norfolk logo instead of an HRT logo.

1 comment:

Avenging Archangel said...

I could find nothing on either the HRT or City of Norfolk websites.

However, going permanent at Cedar Grove would be a huge mistake. That would put rail and buses on opposite sides of downtown. Can you say "No friggin' connectivity!"?