www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Salter Street

Posted on Route 12 (funny that it's on the 12 since the 12 doesn't go anywhere near Cedar Grove - yes I know buses are assigned different routes each day) yesterday. As always, click the image for a larger version.

It reads:
"GOING TO LOT 39

DO NOT DISCHARGE PASSENGERS ON SALTERS [sic]

IF YOU HAVE A LAYOVER OF MORE THAN 10 MINUTES, DISCHARGE YOUR PASSENGERS ON LOT 39 AND THEN PULL OUT TO SALTERS [sic] FOR YOUR LAYOVER. PULL BACK ONTO LOT 39 FIVE MINUTES BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE TIME TO ASSURE ALL YOUR PASSENGERS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BOARD AS SCHEDULED"

No comments: