www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Reid Greenmun: VB's biggest crybaby

Go figure, Reid Greenmun is always the anti-tax crybaby. Here, read the comments for yourself. The article is an Opinion entry from the Pilot basically speaking the truth: NSU, you're too late about crying over The Tide. I do ask, why would someone from Sandbridge even care about life in Norfolk?

I expect a nasty gram any time, so let me run for cover.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And just who do you think you are calling Mr. Greenmun a crybaby?

Michael Ragsdale said...

Not surprised: there's the nasty gram. Henry, I'll let you respond since I'm not sure the best response.

Avenging Archangel said...

Simple: Reid is one of the 1% who is going to complain no matter what the government does.

While I wouldn't have used the term "crybaby", it's fitting.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Ragsdale - you expect a "nasty gram" - could that be because your rude personal attacks merit such a response?

Why yes, that would be the reason.

Perhpas you should take the time to meet with me and learn about who I am before you jump to conclusions and attack me in a public setting?

That would be the civil courcxe of action, would it not?

-Reid