www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Disney College Program

It's possible that I might be leaving for Walt Disney World. I must decide by April 21st as they have a job offer for me @ $7.13 an hour. As I write this blog entry, I'm leaning on STAYING HOME but I will not make my final decision until the 21st. I have (attempted, but with no replies) to contact Tamara of HRT. I'm very torn if I want to go or not considering I was just recently appointed to the UCAC.

Assuming I do take the offer: I would be in Florida from May 19th to January 2nd.

Learn more about what Disney offered me?

No comments: