www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Problems with Route 33

This morning, the 33 that was due at TCC at 6:45 AM never showed up. I arrived at 7:10 (when my mother dropped me off so I could catch the 25 leaving at 7:53) and there were 6 passengers (including one with a bike). Eventually, the 7:45 bus showed up to pick them up.

I gave Customer Service a 10-5 and they contacted 18th Street. According to 18th Street: No luck contacting the driver.

I can't wait until this route comes from Trolley Base starting June 27th. Then it won't be late. It's biggest problems is almost every hour in the morning, a new bus takes over every trip from TCC. Someone from HRT care to chime in why this there's a new bus most every hour at TCC?

No comments: