www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The MAX: Some Last Minute Thoughts

I will be bringing these up tomorrow at the hearing:
  1. How will 12 <--> 967 connections and 44 <--> 967 connections work? (yes, I expect it to be bidirectional)
  2. Route 960 NEEDS to serve Town Center (as per Va Beach's request). I say it should travel up to Pembroke East using the 36 route as well as heading to Silverleaf (this can be in either order)
  3. Why is 961 doing Wards Corner-Downtown-Cedar Grove in that order? It should be Wards Corner-Cedar Grove (the DTC, not the Route 17 stop)-Downtown (all Loop stops)
  4. Eliminating Suffolk service mid-day and weekends!? (yes, I know Suffolk Transit* runs Monday-Friday only)
  5. I will be using a completely eliminated leg to get to Hampton: Pembroke-Evelyn Butts-Wards Corner. Why is this part being eliminated?
  6. How will 30-Day users and E&D users work? Henry suggests a $45 pass that works on everything. I agree with that (yes, I do mean EVERYTHING including the Ferry & VB WAVE)
  7. I wish there was a 921 (essentially Route 121 with a Route 960 type schedule)
  8. Airport Authority: LET'S GET A BUS TO ORF, enough squabbling there is no excuse that Military & Norview = Airport Bus Stop (and no, Azalea Garden & Noreview Ave = Airport Stop doesn't count in my book either)

* The City of Suffolk subleases buses from HRT and uses City of Suffolk drivers

No comments: