www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Monday, March 24, 2008

960

My poll now asks, where should the Pembroke area stop be.

Your choices are:
  • Silverleaf Park & Ride (ONLY) - this is HRT's proposal
  • Pembroke/Town Center (ONLY)
  • Silverleaf during peak commute hours and Pembroke/Town Center during off-peak hours (this is what Va Beach wants)
  • Both stops, every trip
NOTE: This poll does not look at the other stops. It WILL ALSO stop at Charlotte St (Downtown Norfolk) and 19th & Pacific at the Oceanfront. In addition, I feel that it should stop at the VB Convention Center. This poll does NOT look at these other stops, it only focuses on the Pembroke area stop. For details, please see my previous post about the MAX Presentation.

No comments: