www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Monday, March 24, 2008

The MAX

HRT is going to start new service called The MAX (Metro Area eXpress) - which will completely replace Routes 19, 22, 24, and 61 - starting June 2008. There is a Public Notice PDF that tells you to refer to the website (www.gohrt.com) to learn more about The MAX. There is currently NO link describinig in detail the new service.

Yes, I will be at the public hearing because (from what I hear), this will be wonderful service 5 AM to 9 PM FAST connections throughout the region. Too bad the existing 121 (NNTC/WAT Transit Center) isn't included.

No comments: