www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Look what was at TCC


Have a look at what was at the 10:45 lineup: Bus 4003 (as always, click the image for a larger version). These are the new Hybrids. What I really need is an interior picture.

HRT: when will us passengers get to ride? I'm ready to ditch the trolleys right now.

2 comments:

Avenging Archangel said...

I've been on them a couple times; even got to take a short ride on one.

The seats are unusual, as I noted on my blog: all along the wall, facing outward. Other than that, the livery inside is similiar to the new (2000 series) Gilligs.

The first hybrids are slated for Route 30 (Atlantic Avenue), so you probably won't see them mainline until October.

Michael Ragsdale said...

Can't wait to see it (too bad I'll need a bag of quarters since (as we've discussed before) the parking attendents don't seem to carry the Local Passes). Once higher value passes work on the lower value routes (as the Fare Study PDF suggested)...