www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Mother of All Detours: Pembroke Mall

Someone from HRT needs to 'splain that strange and confusing detour for all Pembroke buses. Here it is

ROUTE 20 OUTBOUND (towards the OCEANFRONT)
  • LEFT Independence
  • RIGHT Jeanne
  • SERVICE Temporary Pembroke Transfer Point
  • LEFT Betsy Ross
  • LEFT John Jay
  • RIGHT Constitution
  • LEFT Independence
  • LEFT Va Beach Blvd
  • CONTINUE Regular Route
This adds 5-10 minutes. Why not ask Pembroke permission to use that back parking lot, which is hardly ever used anyways or permission for the old HQ parking lot since no one uses it?

For more: Avenging Archangel - This Obviously Isn't Going to Work

No comments: