www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Monday, March 24, 2008

Hybrids

Thanks to an HRT employee for sharing these pictures. These are beautiful buses and I can't wait to see them in revenue service.



BIKE RACKS!!!! :)


Unlike previously described to me, these buses will carry TWO, not four 10-16s


The infamous Step-up-to-Seat


Note the configuration of the seating


The original picture, before the bike racks and fareboxes were installed


Drivers area. Note that darn Odyssey Farebox (the kind that has a hard time swallowing dollar bills)


This is a picture I took of 4003 at TCC

This image is mine. See the Creative Commons license attached to the blog for usage permissions.

No comments: