www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

(Lack of) Customer Service

let me be 100% honest: there are some people at 222-6100 who don't have any clue about navigating the system. A couple of times, I've applied for a Customer Service position, both with 15th Street and Trolley Base (for 24th Street) because I do know the Southside (TRT) buses that well. I would call when I'm not sure about navigating a Northside (Pentran) bus. I would prefer to be able to choose who I connect to. For example, once when I was at HTC, someone was calling in trying to find out how to go on Tidewater Dr north of Little Creek Rd. The agent was incorrectly looking at a Route 8 schedule so I whispered "she needs the number 5". Having never been to the southside, this specific agent (this was several months ago so I would not remember them) wouldn't even think to check Route 5. At the time, I was living by Ocean View Station and used the 5 plenty of times and knew perfectly well it went on Tidewater between Granby and Bayview.

No comments: