www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

TDCHR Board Meeting

Due to the outlandish and inexcusable behavior of UCAC Chair Julian Scott, I will not be attending today's TDCHR board meeting. I am still interested in being a UCAC representative from Virginia Beach.

1 comment:

Avenging Archangel said...

It's a bizarre situation.

On the one hand, UCAC is so small at this point that you're leery of removing a member.

On the other hand, if Julian's behavior is going to block the UCAC in recruiting, you need to remove him to get more members.

It's probably going to come down to what the Newport News TDCHR Commissioners are willing to do. With two new Commissioners due in July, we may need to wait for them.