www.flickr.com
raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset raggiesoft's Hampton Roads Transit photoset

Welcome to my Archived posts. Since Google won't let me export this to WordPress, you have my old posts. If you're looking for my current HRT blog, it's now official, I've moved to my new home. Please update your bookmarks: Blog site (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/) and RSS Feed (http://blog.raggiesoft.com/?feed=rss2)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

UCAC Meeting

I just got back from the UCAC meeting and there were several important points brought up. Let me start from the beginning: The committee chair Julian R. Scott made me feel very uncomfortable. His "My Way or the Highway" seemed to be taken to the extreme. There were a couple of times I wanted to say something (or ask a question), but I was too frightened to ask.

For example, Bike Racks on the trolleys.This is a picture form Charlottesville (VA) Transit. Notes:
  • SAME Optima American Heritage Streetcar
  • SAME Sportworks Bike Rack for Buses
  • SAME "Cow Catcher"

No comments: